This project provides a light-weight Python wrapper for the Datawrapper API (v3), developed by Sergio Sanchez. While it is not developed by Datawrapper officially, you can use it with your API credentials from datawrapper.de
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://datawrapper.readthedocs.io.
- Retrieve your account information (including folders).
- Add data to charts, tables or maps.
- Create charts, tables or maps - and add data from a pandas.DataFrame in one call!
- Update chart descriptions.
- Publish charts, tables or maps.
- Retrieve chart properties, update its metadata, and other information.
- Display a chart (as output of notebook cell - it gets weird because interactivity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- Retrieve a chart, table or map’s iframe code to embed.
- Export chart as png (still working on the svg and pdf parts).
- Move charts across folders and organizations.
- Delete charts.
- Get a list of all your charts.